There are certain signs of infidelity that usually show up AFTER Valentine´s Day, if you have a cheating spouse or significant other. The nine post-Valentine's Day cheating signs below will help you confirm the existence of an affair.
1. A hidden gift discovered before Valentine´s Day that has disappeared but wasn´t given to you.
2. Receipts for the purchase of 2 identical gifts. (If he bought 2 heart-shaped diamond pendants and you got one, who did he give the other one to?)
3. Receipts or credit card statements for gifts like candy, flowers, jewelry, or lingerie that you didn´t personally receive. (Who got $175 worth of lingerie from Victoria’s Secret?)
4. Sales receipts, charge slips or credit card statements for gifts that don´t correspond with the gift he gave you. (If you got flowers and candy, who did he give jewelry to?
5. A thank you note or e-mail to or from your spouse for a Valentine´s Day gift you know nothing about.
6. Gifts of a personal nature, like jewelry or lingerie, that suddenly appear after Valentine´s Day, which she attempts to pass off as items she purchased for herself. ( Ask her to show you the sales receipt for that bracelet she’s suddenly been wearing everyday.)
7. Restaurant receipts or charge slips dated February 13th,14th,15th for meals that didn´t include you.
8. Credit card receipts for a hotel stay dated the day before, the day after, or on Valentine´s Day. (Does the time stamp correspond with the time he or she was missing in action? )
9. Telephone or cell phone bills, or calls on his or her cell phone log showing suspicious calls made early morning or late evening on Valentine´s Day.
© copyright 2007-2008 Ruth Houston, founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com
Never Confront the Cheater Without Additional Proof
Don’t confront your cheating spouse or lover solely on the basis of the 9 signs of infidelity listed above. .
It’s always best to build an airtight case against the cheater, which means you need to gather additional proof. Knowing what to look for is the key. Signs of infidelity never appear in isolation. Where there’s one sign of infidelity, there are always plenty of other telltale signs just waiting to be found. Cheaters ALWAYS display multiple telltale signs. I can’t stress strongly enough that knowing what to look for is the key.
FREE copy of 21 Ways to Tell if You Have a Cheating Mate
Start with a FREE copy my infidelity report entitled 21 Ways to Tell if You Have a Cheating Mate. It describes each of the 21 major categories of infidelity signs. Each category contains from 19 to 92 telltale signs. The report tells you what type of things to look for under each category and how many signs each category contains. To request your FREE copy of this infidelity report, e-mail InfidelityInfo@gmail.com with “21 Ways – bvp” in the subject line.
The Infidelity Book That Can Help You Quickly Get Proof of a Cheating Mate
You might also want to buy a copy of Is He Cheating on You?” – 829 Telltale Signs. This book has been described as a “cheater’s worst nightmare because it covers practically every known sign of infidelity, including the subtle signs people usually overlook. Most if the signs apply to both cheating woman and cheating men. The infidelity information in this $29 book will serve you well for many years to come. Click here to order your copy now, or order from www.IsHeCheatingBook.com or from the 24-hour toll-free number 800-431-1579, or from Amazon.com
If you live outside the United States, or if you want immediate access to this information, it may be more convenient for you to order the downloadable e-book version of Is He Cheating on You?” – 829 Telltale Signs from http://www.booklocker.com/books/1755.html for $37
The e-book version comes with a bonus section containing 6 infidelity reports with affair recovery information, and a special 10-page section for men, entitled Is SHE Cheating? You can order the e-book from http://www.booklocker.com/books/1755.html
For more information on cheating spouses and lovers, signs of infidelity or extramarital affairs, visit: